1. Supreme Flight Satin Trooper Hat – $60 supremenewyork.com
2. david hart tie – $125 – nordstrom.com
3. Homage Ohio U Crew Neck – $60 homage.com
4. Club Monaco Hacking Vest – $169.50 – clubmonaco.com
5. Under Armour Tactical Winter Blackout Gloves – $44.99 – copsplus.com
6. Red Wing x Brooks Brothers Tartan Panel Boot – Releases Mid Oct-Nov in Select Cities
7. Cole Haan Brandon Moc – $278 – colehaan.com
8. Uniqlo Wool Blend Winter hat – $10.50 – Uniqlo stores
9. The North Face Purple Label Fall/Winter 2009 Harris Tweed Collection
I feel like I need to be clear that I would not pay anything approaching $100 for a tie. Some of these things I really like but would look for something similar that was less expensive.
I do plan to own the Ohio U Crew at some point (Go Bobcats!). All of these other things I thought I would collect and uncover for all of you with more disposable money to go and buy and wear on my behalf. OK, I may cop that Supreme Trapper hat, too.
I’m not a fan of bulky, movement-restricting winter coats so for me, the name of the game in the upcoming cold months is layering.